We love Singapore because it one tiny city with a big heart, that accepts everyone, from all walks of life, to all possible beliefs.
Different people have different reasons to love Singapore. We found some amazing reasons which we totally agree with. These are:
- Of course number one is – safety!
- Food comes at a happy 2nd place. This is where we have Michelin star food court and one can afford a 3 course meals in under $10
- It has a very strong passport. You can travel to most popular tourist destination without any visa
- Since we are talking about travelling. We should mention that it has World Best airport and 2nd best airlines
- Many people called it an expensive city. Yes! Everything one wants and desires for may be expensive. But everything one needs are way cheaper than most western or even Asian countries
- It's a green and clean city. The trees are everywhere and they are further decorated with rich symbiotic plants, many of which are orchids
We have two beautiful Singaporean Orchids notes in this composition. One is fox tail Orchid and other is Pigeon Orchid.
Rhynchostylis Gigantea or Foxtail Orchid has a very strong citrus fragrance.
In our climate, it generally flowers about 1-3 times a year and they last up to 3 weeks each time.
Dendrobium Crumenatum or Pigeon Orchid have a delightful floral fragrance but the flowers last only for a day. In Singapore, this species often found on branches of trees growing along roadsides, in gardens, parks, and forest edges. In residential areas, they are always a welcome sight, especially during their flowering period. Malaysian, Indian and Indonesian herbal men have used its juice to treat ear pain. It's also know to treat brains and nerves.
Other notes used to balance this composition are Mimose, rich Leather, fresh leaves and Oak.
Fragrance is available as room fragrance, perfume, diffuser etc.. Corporate Gift Discounts available. Please click here to know more