Singapore is the small city with the big heart that we love; the city where everyone from all walks of life and of any belief always feels accepted.a
People love Singapore for various reasons. These are some of the most amazing:
- Top of the list is that everyone feels safe in Singapore since it has one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
- Singapore has amazing cuisine and the restaurants range from gourmet to the simpler fast food or family places. Whether you want to visit a Michelin Star food court or to enjoy a meal for less than $10, then Singapore has it all!
- Singaporeans can travel the world without needing a visa since the country has a very strong passport.
- Travelling in and out of Singapore is a pleasure since we boast the best airport and the second-best airline in the world.
- It is considered an expensive city and of course this is where we can buy anything that our heart desires. The basic necessities, however, are cheaper here than in most of the other Asian and Western countries and there is housing available for every type of budget.
- Environmentally friendly and green, Singapore has trees everywhere and they are decorated with the beautiful symbiotic plants of the region, many of which are orchids.
- Its laws and law-abiding citizens ensure that the city is always clean.
- Everyone is punctual in Singapore and this is one of the greatest ways that people show their respect for each other.
- The weather is perfect all year round because of Singapore’s location, just one degree north of the equator.
I Love Singapore has the notes of two of the most beautiful Singaporean Orchids in its composition; the Fox Tail Orchid and the Pigeon Orchid. Other notes that are used to balance the composition of the fragrance are the elegant aromas of mimosa, rich leather, fresh tobacco leaves, and oak.
Rhynchostylis Gigantea or the Fox Tail Orchid has a strong citrus aroma and when in bloom the flower lasts for three weeks. In the warm climate of Singapore, this orchid can flower up to 3 times a year.
Dendrobium Crimenatum or Pigeon Orchid has flowers with a delightful floral fragrance, but these only last for one day. This species of orchid can be found all over Singapore growing on the branches of trees alongside the roadside, gardens, parks, and at the edge of forests. During the flowering season, this orchid is beyond beautiful. The Pigeon Orchid is also a therapeutic herb and the traditional therapists of Asia use it to treat ear pain and conditions of the brain and nerves.
I Love Singapore, the room fragrance created by Singapore Memories that define the sights and smells of a glamorous and worldly city in one bottle. This fragrance makes the ideal corporate gift and is also the perfect souvenir to take home after a visit to Singapore.